The site, which was built over a period of ten months, gives consumers exactly what they want: hyper-access to all residential listings from the Santa Barbara MLS. The focal point of this extremely user friendly website focuses on providing a speedy one-stop resource for Santa Barbara real estate.
Highlights of the new portal site include:
- Entire MLS inventory is updated hourly each day.
- A 24-hour Hotsheet: A quick update of all the new listings that just came on the market within the last 24 hours.
- Complete Bank Owned (REOs) & Short Sale Property lists.
- Property search results displayed in an easy to read comparative spreadsheet.
- A Google-based Map Search tool allowing users to simply click and zoom in on a particular neighborhood. The map then displays all available listings in that location. What’s really unique and extremely useful with this tool is that all of the results are identified with special, colored coded symbols distinguishing REOs (bank owned) and short sale listings from non-distressed listings.
- In addition, the site serves as a virtual office that benefits both users and Santa Barbara real estate agents.
This new website is the most advanced, most comprehensive and most user-friendly online tool for Santa Barbara real estate. It was designed around Santa Barbara home buyers and sellers to instinctively deliver the content they want in an easy yet powerful fashion,” said Sylvia Miller, President of webVIP, Inc. who is also an accomplished Santa Barbara Realtor®, (sylvia@SantaBarbaraConnection.com). At the same time, the site will also drive business and serve as a valuable marketing resource for many of Santa Barbara’s top real estate agents.
Nancy Stevens, Marketing Manager, SantaBarbaraConnection.com